Why use a Broker to Manage your Health Plan?
We have over 30 years of experience as a Health Insurance broker - only dealing with the best companies on the market.
Once you request a quote we recommend an insurer that matches your needs as each company has its plus points depending on the level of cover you require.
Not only do we issue the policy for you and explain the terms and conditions, we are your one point of contact if you have any issues for the duration of the policy
Our service is completely FREE
Request a quote from all the top health insurance Companies in Spain
why work with us?
Start Your Quote Here
WE DO THE WORK FOR YOU
30 years Experience in the Spanish Health Insurance Market
Just 3 simple steps to get cover in place
Step 1 - Complete the contact form
Provide us with the basic info such as dates of birth, location, and contact information and press send to Request a Quote!
Step 2 - We get back to you the same day or within 24hrs with quotes and next steps
If you provide us with all the relevant information and there are no medical preconditions we will get back to you the same day or within 24hrs with 3 quotes from providers that suit your needs.
If you have any preconditions we will give you a call to run through the details to provide the most suitable cover.
Step 3 - We answer all your questions and once you are happy will continue to process the policy
Our experience tells us that people work at different speeds. We work at your pace. If you need urgent coverage we will work to your schedule.
If you have questions and need further clarification we will work through all of these and ally any reservations on coverage to make sure you choose the right cover for your short and long-term needs.
Why Private Health
Advantages of going private
Public Health Sector issues
Why go Private?
Why Private Health Insurance in Spain is necessary is mainly due to the long waiting times on the national service and the language barrier. However, with Brexit it has becomes even more important for Expats to go private
The main aspects of private medical insurance is primary care services, specialists, hospitalisation, surgery, preventive medicine for different types of cancer and coronary risk and paediatric care, family planning among others. Dental care can also be included on each policy at request..
Key Advantages of Private cover
- You will be covered immediately and we can eliminate waiting period depending on if you already have a private insurance in place.
Immediate access to GP, Specialist and Emergency treatment from day one.
- Private health cover provides preventive health care. This is called an annual well-woman/well-man checkup. Full body scans and blood tests can be included, no costs to you.
- International Emergency Health cover is provided. Up to 12000 Euros with repatriation to Spain included. Also emergency doctors abroad are available on the emergency number for home visits at no cost.
- Full ambulance service in Spain and abroad are included.
- Policy documents available in several languages.
- New Residences applying for more than 3 months in Spain are required to have a full health insurance plan, which we can put in place with your passport number.
Issues with Spanish Public Health Service
- Public health care has high waiting period for consultations and Operation, due to many reasons such as national cutbacks and increase in demand due to population increase. Not to metion the COVID pandemic. Most importantly doctors in the public sector are unlikely to speak your language unlike in private sector.
Why Choose private health insurance in Spain compared to the public sector?
- Speed of diagnosis and access to operations, tests and treatment.
- Offers you flexibility around appointment times and a choice of specialists, consultants and surgeons.
- No hospital restrictions – You’re free to choose 99% of private hospitals for your healthcare in Spain.
- You will be cared for comfortably, quickly and given a great selection of centres to receive your treatment.
- You are not limited to one GP or specialist, you have full choice of who you choose.
- International coverage and repatriation included and options to upgrade the level of international cover.
- If you require a Second medical opinion which is abroad this can be authorised.
- Dental cover included.
Call me Back!
One of our team will call you
Have any Questions?
Complete the below form and we will call you back to answer your query!